Thursday, April 28, 2011

First post ever so please don't judge me

I'm not exactly sure how to do this whole blogging thing. I have never really done anything like this before. I was inspired while reading posts on my new favorite website Hyperbole and a Half. The author of that blog is AMAZING. Of course, reading her awesome stories got me thinking. "I can do this too." Then I thought, "Well not really, but I can sure try." So here I am. Trying and somehow failing. Hopefully, I can make this blog amazing in some way at some point. Right now it is totally sucking big time. I apologize for that.

I would tell you some amazing story right now to show you how great my life is and make you intersted in continuing to read my blog. Sadly, I have nothing of import to say... :( This saddens me. I am also, very oddly, tired even though it is only 9:30 pm. This is just sad. My life has become dismal. Tired at 930 when most people are just beginning their nights and having lots of fun. Then again, it is only Thursday. It is a school night or work night for most people! :D I am no longer alone!!! I feel like I just became a part of society!! This is the most accomplished that I have felt all day. I want to hold onto this feeling while I still can. See you later. :)

No comments: