Monday, May 2, 2011

My Will

After spending countless minutes (3 of them) on my Will, this is what I came up with:

MY WILL:

I, Brooke Anderson, leave all belongings to whoever will take them. Except for My Nerd. He is to be buried with me.

I then realized that that sounded incredibly insane.

Here's my revised will.

MY WILL:


I, Brooke Anderson, leave all my belongings to whoever will take them. Except for My Nerd. He is to be buried with me. Except for a box of Girl Scout® Thin Mint cookies, which I would like to be buried with me. Preferably with the box already opened so that I can eat them. I won't be able to figure out how to open the box myself. Keep in mind that I do not at this point own a box of Thin Mint cookies. So someone needs to buy them for me. I leave that particular duty with My Nerd. Thank you.


That Will is much less insane :) I hope that people will follow it to the T when I am dead.

No comments: